If you want to learn how to speed up Windows 7 boot, then you’re not alone. A lot of PC users wonder why this practically new OS could have so many issues right away. here are the most common causes for a slow startup –
- If you decide to use the Aero theme in Windows 7, then you have chosen to use a cosmetic feature that does not improve the PC’s functionality at all. Aero eats up a lot of processor power so you may want to ditch this right away.
- Another reason for slower Windows 7 startups is the system’s UAC functionality. This regulates the popups which warn you whenever something’s wrong with your system.
- If you use the Search Indexing feature which only becomes a time saver if you often use the operating system’s search function.
- All other features that you no longer use in Windows 7.
Ways to Speed Up Windows 7 Boot Time
- Turn off all the extra effects and visual gadgets which don’t serve any function.
- Disable the UAC function which makes your PC more vulnerable to spyware and malware. Use an antivirus program that can regularly update to include the newest threats to your system.
- Go to the Programs and Features window and then search for the Turn Windows Features On or Off choice. From there, go through the features list that are currently running (which can also potentially slow down your PC) and then disable any features that aren’t really being utilized.
You can go the extra mile by using a proven software program to speed up your Windows 7 OS:
This tool comes with a user-friendly interface, so you won’t have to worry about doing things incorrectly. Also, you can make Windows 7 run faster in the safest and most efficient manner. Get to monitor your regular scans and even manage your startup programs with ease. This is definitely the most convenient way to clean up and hasten Windows 7 boot!
This tool presents much more than a pretty interface! Visit: Speed Up Windows 7 Boot Software.
Don’t wait for your Windows 7 problems to worsen! As soon as you feel that booting your PC becomes a slow and dragging wait, then you know that it’s time to get this tool and do a thorough cleanup. It isn’t wise to put your trust in software programs that will only cause more damage rather than give solutions. This tool is perfect for Windows 7 no matter how new this OS is so you should download it right away! Visit: How To Speed Up Windows 7 Boot