It is so frustrating when you’re in the middle of a very important work and suddenly your Window 7 Freezes! Don’t you just want to smash it too hard until it scattered into pieces? This type of hassles can happen to anyone, even to the most careful laptop or PC users. The cause of this may come from all the programs, updates and software that we have previously downloaded, either intentionally or unintentionally. These accumulated stuffs lingering inside our computer’s system can definitely affect how the system function. Nevertheless, we cannot really prevent this from happening especially when the device has undergone the wear and tear scenario. If you want to save your device, there are always means to try.
Do The Troubleshooting Using This Guide
You can always turn to your own system in case you believe that your mainframe’s freezing issue can be saved. All you need is a lot of patience and careful following of instructions. Just get started with the process if you’re ready. Here’s the list to guide you along the way:
- Start your computer all over again. To try a restart may set the Windows back on track
- Try to scan your windows for broken and missing window files. Try to repair it if there’s a need.
- If you’ve recently modified your system or you might have installed a software that you believed caused the windows to act differently , you can go to the Last Known Good Configuration to help you restore your computer system to its previous condition. Do this in Safe Mode set up.
- Still in Safe Mode, scan your entire computer for viruses
- If you’ve been using the same CMOS battery for a couple of years, consider replacing it.
- Try to reseat cards, cables, or other plugged devices
- You might want to run a test on your computers power supply
- Inspect the hard drive
- Reinstall the windows cleanly
Do It With Very Little Effort Using A Software Program
Troubleshooting is with no doubt effective, but it would take so much effort on your part. However, if you decide on using the power of a software program to automatically find and fix issues for you then you should know that there are many available out there, you just have to cautiously look for one.
If you want to get hold of that one reputable software program to revamp your constantly freezing windows, then take a visit on this link: Windows 7 Freeze Fixer
This software program should have an ideal features such as backing up and restoring registry items, should create correct shortcut programs, must contain a built in scheduler, it should have the ability to organize windows startup items, and of course it must be easy for you to customize. This is just a small piece of the whole pie. If you want to get to know this any further, then you must follow the link mounted below.
You can find this one amazing software by getting a glimpse on this link: Windows 7 Freezes